Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Simple commercial edits


Sometimes tracks need intros, sometimes they need to be shortened, sometimes they need to be blended. These are all very simple edits I put together to help my DJ game. I cut a lot of the songs short because I like to mix quick sometimes, but that's just the earlier edits, with the more recent ones, I leave the whole song intact. I'll make more, just have been busy with the computer crash and all.

Young Money - Bedrock (Intro, no Nicki, extended outro)

Clipse - Champion (Intro)
Gucci Mane - Choppa Shoppin (Intro)
Jay Z - Empire State of Mind ft. Alicia Keys (Shortcut)
V.I.C. - G5 ft. Rich Kids (Intro, shortcut)
Snoop - Gangsta Luv ft. The Dream (Intro, shortcut)
Rihanna - Hard ft. Jeezy (Intro, shortcut)
2Pac - How Do You Want It? ft. K-Ci & JoJo (Intro, shortcut)
Chalie Boy - I Look Good (Intro, shortcut)
T.I. - I'm Back (Intro)
B.O.B. - Nothing On You ft. Bruno Mars (Intro)
Notorious B.I.G. - Sky Is The Limit ft. 112 (Intro)
Snoop - That Tree ft. Kid Cudi (Intro)
Aaliyah - Try Again ft. Timbaland (Intro)

Hope these are useful for someone besides me. In the future, I won't be cutting the tracks so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment